I swear these three days need to contain about 900 hours for me to get everything completed that are required of me this week. So here's some things we've done this week, things I've kind of accomplished and things that need to happen!
1. I went shopping for a bathing suit. Now... come on girls. You know how painful this is. I went shopping for hours and came home with these:
Pretty sure you can't wear those in the pool, but they are so stinkin' adorable on! My hubby couldn't understand how any girl could go shopping for 5 hours and not return with a bathing suit. Ummm...pretty sure he didn't want to see me in some of the suits I tried on. Now...I've lost 45 pounds since my last bathing suit, so I'm pretty sure I better find something fast. But I have T-minus 3 days to do it, so I'm cutting it close. I'm about to buy a unitard like my sweet friend Abby and call it a day.
2. I have an adorable friend who shall remain nameless, but she has the most beautiful hair you have ever seen in your life! EVER! I was super jealous and then she let me in on her little fab-hair secret. She wears clip in extension. OMG! You would never know in a million years. I'm so getting some. You probably think I'm crazy! Have you all ever tried them? I'm thinking about these. If anyone has anyone has them, please give me feedback. I can't wait to share my fabulous hair with ya!
3. How adorable is this little guy? Don't you love him? Our kindergarten kiddos hatched chicks and ducklings and we decided to go kidnap this duckling and let him hang in our classroom for a bit. Just let me tell you...ducklings are not easy to catch. He was such a stinker, but we loved having him.
4. My first graders have been working hard on our Spring Centers.
They loved our spring fact family center in particular, so I thought I'd make another one. I've had these great owl graphics that I bought from printcandee.com, just because they were so pretty. So I thought I'd make this little freebie for you. Click below to download this center.
5. Finally...my sweet little baby, got a big boy, spiked-up haircut and now this mama is seriously wondering what the heck she was thinkin'. He's adorable, no matter what, but he looks so old now. Maybe we can get him some extensions too. LOL!
Have a great week friends!